Find your local ISIC website

‹ back to benefits


Working Holiday in the USA


Spend your summer working at a classic American summer camp and travel in the US for up to a month after that? Sounds pretty amazing! Now it's time to apply for a Working Holiday visa in the US for next summer. Book your visa with KILROY and prepare for an amazing summer 2020! 

You can apply for a summer job in the US, and the visa will allow you to travel for up to 1 month in the country after you've terminated your contract with your employer.

Read more and apply for a Working Holiday summer in the US with KILROY.

Valid for: ISIC IYTC

Please pick your preferred location by clicking on the dot on the map