The Global Study Awards: Expand Your Horizons
Proudly supported by International Student Identity Card (ISIC), StudyPortals and British Council IELTS
Now in their third year, the awards – which are run by the International Student Identity Card Association (ISIC), British Council IELTS and StudyPortals – aim to encourage more students to study overseas in order to further intercultural understanding and exchange.
Developed to encourage young people to study abroad as part of their tertiary studies in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages, the Global Study Awards recognises the value of studying abroad as a positive life changing experience for many students, opening their minds to alternative ways of succeeding in their personal life and professional career.
There will be a total amount of 2 awards given for 5th round of TGSA, each individual global study award will have a maximum value of £10,000;
*An individual award has a maximum value of £10,000, which will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance. Tuition fees will be paid directly to the Higher Education Institution that the successful candidate will attend. If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution.
The Global Study Awards round 5 application is now closed. We will contact all and only the shortlisted candidates in the next weeks for interview schedule.
Keep yourself updated by following us at: https://www.facebook.com/ISIC.GlobalOffice/
Check out the winners from previous rounds here
Who are we looking for?
The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Successful candidates will be willing to engage with the British Council IELTS, ISIC and StudyPortals communities, and publicly share their experiences with other students. The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide. The Global Study Awards will enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution. The Global Study Awards cannot be used by a successful candidate to study domestically.
Who can apply? (Checklist)
To be eligible to apply for The Global Study Awards applicants must:
- be aged 18 years or over on 1 January 2018;
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, with a valid official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after 1st June 2017;
- be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application;
- be planning to enroll on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad starting between 1 August and 31 October 2018;
- have written a short review of study experience at STeXX.eu
- be able to provide a confirmation letter and/or official enrollment letter from the institution by the the time of shortlisting.
Terms and Conditions
By applying for this award you agree to the Terms of the Global Study Awards.
Some of your questions may have already been answered in our “Frequently Asked Questions“, be sure you have checked through the FAQ first to save your time waiting for responses!
If you would like further information of the Global Study Awards, please do not hesitatate to contact us on email@example.com