ISIC in your phone
Your Digital Student Card
Save your ISIC card to the app and prove your student status wherever you go even if you are not connected to the Internet.
The digital card gets updated in real-time and contains number of security elements and ISIC QR code to enable secure and quick card verification. You can swipe in the app between different sides of the digital card.
The ISIC mobile app can be also used with ITIC and IYTC cards.
All discounts in your pocket
Student Offers and Services
Search thousands of ISIC offers worldwide and redeem them instantly. You can browse discounts at the location of your choice, explore top travel destinations and discover discounts around you on the map.
To refine search results you can use the filtering based on discount category or type and use different sorting options. You can also leave feedback to share your experience with the offer.
Other Awesome Features
Frequently Asked Questions
There can be several reasons why you may not be able sign up:
- The ISIC Association has not yet received your card details from your card issuer and therefore your card is not active in our global database. Please contact your ISIC card issuer or activate your card.
- Your ISIC serial number has been incorrectly entered. ISIC card number consists of letter S, than 12 digits and one control letter (eg. S 123 456 789 123 X).
- Your name on the card has been incorrectly entered. Please make sure you’re entering your name exactly as written on your card or in the onboarding email you received from your card issuer.
If you are still incurring problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There can be several reasons why you can’t log in to the ISIC app:
- You have not registered in the app.
- You have inserted incorrect e-mail or password.
- There is a problem with your account.
- If you’re trying to log in after a long time, your ISIC card may have already expired.
Please ensure you have created account in the ISIC app, you need to register in the app even if you have previously registered on the website of the ISIC issuer in your country. If your account already exists, please reset the password.
If you are still having problems, please contact email@example.com
There can be several reasons why you did not receive an activation e-mail:
- There was a typo in the email address when you registered on the app.
- The automated activation email message was caught by your spam filter.
- Your email provider might have blocked the automated email message.
Please check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Even without the activation email, you can use the ISIC app.
If you are still having problems, please contact email@example.com.
When we don’t have a photo on file, you will be required to upload your photo in the app before you will be able to use your digital card.
If you’re struggling with the upload of the photo, please make sure it’s a headshot photo (not a photo of your plastic ISIC card) and you’re taking the photo against a white background. Also improving the lighting conditions helps.
In case you’re convinced you’re uploading right photo but the app still does not want to accept it, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll investigate the issue.