Which card is right for you?

ISIC cards

ISIC - International Student Identity Card

The ISIC card is the only internationally accepted student identity card which provides student status verification, thousands of discounts worldwide and access to the global student community.

If you’re a full-time student at school, college or university you can apply for the ISIC student card. There is no upper age limit. Proof of full time student status will be required at time of application. Children attending elementary or secondary school are eligible for the ISIC Scholar card.

Learn more
ITIC cards

ITIC - International Teacher Identity Card

The ITIC card is the only internationally recognized ID card which provides full-time teacher or professor numerous teacher discounts and savings both at home and abroad.

You can apply for ITIC card if you work at least 18 hours a week at an accredited educational institution for a minimum period of 1 academic year. You will also need a recent passport sized photo of yourself.

Learn more
IYTC cards

IYTC - International Youth Travel Card

No longer a student? The IYTC card carries many of the same benefits and discounts as the ISIC card and is a valuable tool particularly if you are travelling abroad.

To get an IYTC you must be able to prove your age with official identity card issued in your country of residence, passport or birth certificate. You will also need a recent passport sized photograph of yourself.

Learn more